• Best price guarantee – lowest prices guaranteed when making reservation only through our website
  • Upgrade to higher room type free of charge (upon availability)
  • Free parking (by higher room types)
  • Changes in reservation ca be made without additional charges
Submit
Prices & Reservation
Room reservation
  • Best price guarantee – lowest prices guaranteed when making reservation only through our website
  • Upgrade to higher room type free of charge (upon availability)
  • Free parking (by higher room types)
  • Changes in reservation ca be made without additional charges
Submit
Best Price Guarantee – get 5% discount.   Click here

Seasonal specials 2

Gastronomic offer for February 2019

"Potatoes and pulses in the kitchen"

 

Potatoes are composed of 80% water, with the remaining 20% dry matter, which is a rich source of minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, selenium...), B-vitamins and saccharides (some saccharides are stored in potatoes as starch).

Interesting fact: potatoes contain much more fibre than, for example, porridge.

Pulses have extraordinary nutritional value and are a rich source of calcium, phosphorus, iron, lecithin and B-vitamins, and no small amount of fibre. Pulses include peas, soya, beans and lentils.

The nutritional value of pulses is increased when you add an appropriate amount of milk or cream.

When boiling pulses, soften the water by adding bicarbonate of soda. Salt and hard water supports the transformation of calcium into an insoluble mass. Adding soda destroys both vitamin C and vitamin B.